2 pages minimum, 8 pages maximum
List of authors and their affiliations
Your paper will be included in the proceedings exactly as submitted. Authors must therefore follow the IEEE standards in preparing their final papers. Please use the IEEE provided templates when preparing your paper.
Submission of final papers requires two procedures: 1) The first procedure is to ensure that all final papers are in pdf format and are IEEE Xplore compliant. 2) The second procedure is to submit the final paper to the conference, in pdf format, for publication.
Procedure 1: ensure your final paper is IEEE Xplore Compliant by uploading it to the IEEE PDF eXpress Tool:
Steps for using the IEEE PDF eXpress® tool:
1. Create your manuscript(s).
2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress). Figures and fonts should be very legible in the final manuscript. The final manuscript should address comments provided by the Technical Program Committee (TPC) during the review process of summary papers. These comments can be found by logging into the conference submission site at: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/Array2022/.
3. Create IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account. The url to use this tool is: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/. The conference ID will be emailed to all authors, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the conference ID.
4. Upload source file(s) for conversion; and/or PDF(s) for checking.
5. Use IEEE PDF eXpress Tool to obtain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support. When your file is compliant, you will receive a version of the compliant file from the IEEE. Please upload that file to the Submission Site.
Procedure 2: upload your IEEE compliant pdf file to the Submission Site.
Steps for submitting your final paper for collection:
1. Log in to the submission site at: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/Array2022/.
2. Under the Actions column, click Create Camera Ready Submission and follow the instructions.
Check your title, abstract and author information for accuracy. The Proceedings will be published with this information exactly as entered.
Please use the “next” button to go through the individual screens to complete the paper collection process.
1. Log in to the submission site at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/Array2022/.