2019 IEEE International Symposium on Phased Array Systems and Technology

October 15 – 18, 2019, Waltham, MA USA

Visa Information

Before traveling to the U.S., a citizen of a foreign country must generally obtain a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay. Should you require information on obtaining a visa, please visit: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html.  This web site will answer all your visa questions and help you in obtaining the correct type of visa for your visit.  Be advised that it can take up to 3 months to get a VISA, so please apply early!New Visa Waiver Program Travel Beginning 12 January 2009, all nationals and citizens of Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries who plan to travel to the U.S. for temporary business or pleasure for 90 days or less will be required by law to obtain travel authorization prior to initiating travel to the United States. For additional information about the ESTA please visit http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit/visa-waiver-program.html.Travelers from countries not in the VWP are still required to obtain a Visa upon entry into the United States.

Boston's North End